April 16, 2011

Wish list for the Spend $25 get $50 at Interiors Marketplace

The deadline is looming to get your $50 gift certificate to Interiors Marketplace for $25!


Click here to purchase your Coupon!

I have already purchased mine and of course can't make up my mind on what to spend it on! Here are a few items that are competing for my gift certificate....


You can never have enough candles. This one by D. Porthault smells divine! $65


 


This book would make a great Shower/Birthday/Mother's Day gift! $22.50


 


Perfect for that hard to buy Aunt! Small Oval Glass Vase $38


 


My Niece's birthday has come and gone, but how adorable is this apron? $18


 


Decoupage tray that says it all. $60


 


No guest room is complete without a bedside carafe. $18


 


This is going on my vanity table! Is he not gorgeous?! Hermit Crab $48


 


Soft & luxurious Pom Pom throw. Too good to give as a gift, I would keep this for myself. $75


 

I could keep going but don't want to give away any more of my wish list or it might end up being purchased! What would you buy?


Happy Shopping and remember...you only have until Sunday April 17th at midnight to purchase the coupon!

2 comments:

  1. You've hit the ball out the park! Incrdebile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post, I really look forward to updates from you.
    My site is on Depression quotes.

    ReplyDelete